Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Casen's Tag

1. Casen is very excited about turning 5. He asks me all the time how long until his birthday (April 5).
2. He loves all of the sports he has been involved in (floor hockey, swimming, mighty mites, etc.) He is also looking forward to playing baseball this summer. He has watched Skip play a lot so he thinks it is pretty cool he is old enough to play now.
3. Casen seems to be enjoying preschool. When I ask him about school, I always hear about lunch or playing (in the gym or outside). I think he spaces out the educational things he does. Good thing he brings home his work or I would be wondering if they did any.
4. He loves to do things outside. In the dead of winter he will ask his dad if they can go outside to play basket ball. He is always quick to volunteer to help shovel the drive way as well. I don't know how much help he is, but still he enjoys it.
5. Casen is very, very tall for his age. Everyone is always surprised how young he is. He currently wears size 7 pants, 8 shirts, and size 2 in shoes.
6. He really enjoys playing with his friends. I must be boring because he is always wanting to hang out with other people.
7. Casen really misses Utah.....our family and his old friends. I am surprised how much he still talks about Utah. We have been telling him it will probably be Christmas before we go back again...He doesn't really understand. He thinks he can just jump on a plane and it is as easy as that...He also thinks family should jump on planes weekly to come see him....He doesn't get how hard this could possibly be.
8. CASEN IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST JOYS OF MY LIFE....I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe he is too cute! I think it is harder to move away from family when kids are around that age. Kimball does the same thing. At least he will be excited when you move home, except he'll be leaving people here!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Great pictures!

Cicely said...

Hello!

I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm sad we couldn't meet at church, but luckily we will be moving in a few months! Your kids are adorable! I hope you don't mind but I am going to have to blogstalk you now!

What part of Utah are you from?
-Cicely