Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Activities

We have been having so much fun with all of the Halloween activities we have been doing. Here are some pictures of a couple of the things we did. I must admit I do not have a lot of pictures because I have not been taking pictures like I should (self note: Be Better).





Here are a couple of pictures of the kids trick or treating at the mall. They had a lot of fun here because this was the first trick or treating they got to do (about a week before Halloween).....Lets just say they are NATURALS!!























We also had a ward Halloween party two days before Halloween. This was so much fun. At this party there were a ton of activities for the kids to do. One of which was a doughnut eating contest....as you can see we could not watch for long before we had to join in on the fun as well. I actually did not have my camera with me at the party (horrible) so I do not have any pictures of the kids, I had to steel these pictures from a friend, thanks Laura.

0 comments: