Friday, January 30, 2009

IS IT EVER GOING TO STOP????





Okay....so I have to do another post on this snow. It is the most insane thing I have ever seen. Never, ever have I seen so much snow in my life. Do you see these pictures. The snow is higher than our mail box. Everyday I think it is going to stop snowing and some of it will melt.....everyday I am wrong. I think we have three to four times the amount of snow we had last year. My question is who is going to go house shopping in weather like this? (probably no one).

6 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I just got through telling Matt he needs to get me out of here. It is INSANE. Driving through our neighborhood is a like a snow maze. We just drive between the big walls of snow.

Wickywida said...

Holy Moly that's a lot of snow. I'm glad Skip doesn't have to shovel it all by hand, he wouldn't have time to go to school. Hang in there, hopefully it will melt soon.

Cicely said...

I hear ya.

jolyne77 said...

I'm with ya...Paul got the van stuck in our driveway today...a proud moment I'm sure. We tried all the tricks in the book and when none of them worked...we just poured hot water and mixed with bags of rock salt...finally rocked it out of there. Ha...remember..LAST ERIE WINTER!!!!!! whooohooooo

I'm tired of the cold and MASS Of the snow. Isn't it over yet?

PS..Helms's mailbox got plowed..lol...really...at least you HAVE a mailbox to measure by...lol!!!

SMITH FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SMITH FAMILY said...

Dang, I thought that we had a lot of snow here in Utah. Alex loved seeing Casen on your blog. Your blog is great.