Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here is Cora on her first Halloween. She was our little lady bug. I loved this costume and she did not seem to mind it so it worked out really well.

Jace had to be Cars for Halloween. I kept trying to talk him into being something else (something cute/cool). He was dead set on a Cars costume. Oh well...what do you do?

Casen was Anakin from Star Wars. He is really into Star Wars right now so this costume is very fitting. I don't know what is up with the cheesy smile. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Really Brook will I be as lucky as you to get a girl? I sure hope so, Cute Cora makes me want one even more!!! Love the costumes, now really when are we gonna get the kiddos together to play?!?!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Just catching up on blogs. the kids look way cute in their costumes. Cora is looking so grown up. Are you enjoying being back in Utah?