Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cora is One!!!!


On Tuesday, April 6th Cora turned one year old.  I can not believe my baby is one... She has grown so fast.
At 1 Cora...
     *Can drink from a sippy cup (bottles are gone)
     *Still really likes her pacifier
     *Speed crawls like a crazy woman
     *Can take 2-3 steps independently (and then falls forward to whoever is catching her)
     *Can make her needs/wants known, by pointing and grunting/yelling
     *Totally loves playing with her brothers
     *Says mama and dada

2 comments:

Julie said...

She couldn't be one! Seriously she was just born! I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Casen is a little man now. I remember when you guys moved into the ward and we all thought he was older than he really was because he was so tall! Looks like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the house!

Alesha said...

Why does time have to go so stinkin fast?! It is CRAZY! She is so stinking cute! I was gonna tell you if you wanna come to my bead party tomorrow and Skip has to work, you can bring the kiddos along. Mine will be here.