Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Skip Hard at Work

One thing that has always scared me about our house is the stairs going to the basement. They left these stairs completely open on the sides. I have been nervous that one of my kids, or heaven forbid someone elses kid, would fall over the side of these stairs. I finally expressed my concerns enough (NAGGING!!) that Skip decided he was going to fix them. He framed up walls and hung dry wall. Our stairs are now much safer. Yeah...............
































YEAH!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

That is so great! When am I gonna come play in that basement?

Michelle Baird Designs said...

That is so awesome that Skip know show to do that. It looks great...and much safer!

The Brown Family said...

that looks great! Way to go Skip! Gotta love a handy husband! Makes them worth keeping around, haha....j/k boys!