Sunday, April 20, 2008

Camera Problems

Ok......so I knew my brand new camera was taking blurry pictures and I could not figure it out. I thought maybe I did not know what I was doing, maybe I was on the wrong settings. I looked at the manual, didn't help much. SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!

I decided I would take the camera back to Best Buy! I told them I did not spend this much money to have a camera that takes blurry pictures and I hate. They were pretty good about it and exchanged it for a new one. All the employees where saying this camera takes really good pictures.

ITS TRUE!! When you actually have a camera that is working properly it does take good pictures. My only regret is I should have exchanged it right after I got it. Now all of my pictures for the last couple of months (including Florida, Casens Birthday, etc. are blurry). Oh Well, you live and you learn.

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I am glad you replaced it! I know it was totally annoying you!