Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our California Trip....Bryan's Wedding

On Friday, March 6 my brother got married. It was a beautiful ceremony with an incredible setting. We were all lucky that Bryan and Jana chose to get married in Newport, California. This made it a wedding and a vacation all wrapped up in one.


Here is Bryan and Jana during their wedding ceremony.

Here is a group picture of my side of the family. We were really lucky that all of my parents and siblings were able to get together for the wedding.

It was so pretty at this beach that we decided to grab a picture of our little family.

Here is a picture of Casen playing in the water. If you notice he is wet in the above pictures. The water was like a magnet drawing him in. He was completely soaking wet from head to foot by the time we left the beach.

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Love the beach wedding, so pretty!

Wickywida said...

Beautiful pictures - Looks like everyone was having a wonderful time. I'm glad the weather was warm for you.

The Brown Family said...

Your family pictures turned out so good. Everyone looks great!

Lacey Robinson said...

I am glad to see you found something cute to wear!!!

Jodi said...

Looks like such a great vacation. I'm glad it all turned out so well. You look really good, I love your family picture on the beach ... so cute!