Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our California Trip....Disneyland

Here is the first picture of the day....We are just entering Disneyland and are walking down Main Street. Everyone is really excited to be in Disneyland (especially Casen, do you notice he is carrying the map, he wanted to plan out what we should do....so cute).

Here is a group photo we had taken when we went over to the California Adventure Park. (Wow am I huge or what.....I am so glad I will always have these pictures to look back at to see how big I am at 35 weeks pregnant).

Here we are after just riding Splash Mountain.

This is Jace and his cousin Parker, checking out WALLE.

Here is Casen playing in the Tarzan Tree House.

Here is a picture taken of our family over at California Adventure.

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Ok how fun that you were able to do that, even 35 weeks prego! And I think you look great, you have these little skinny limbs coming out from and under that belly! LOve it! I have been wanting to call you...I am dying to chat.

Carolee said...

I've been thinking about you wondering how it all went. Glad to see you had a great time and that all that walking didnt put you into labor:)

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Your trip looks like so much fun. Glad the weather cooperated. That picture of Jace and his cousin with Wall E is so cute.

Wickywida said...

I think you look wonderful, Brook. I love the picutres - glad you all had so much fun.

Neal Family said...

I love that you went to disneyland all preggers, your a good woman and a good mom:) Sorry we missed you last night, hope everything is good with the baby! I have your present still and my husband keeps asking me why I bought another present....he's killing me:) Let me know if you need anything

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I know you are a busy mom of 3 now, but we want to see some pics. of the cutie on your blog!