Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on Cora

Wow, time is flying. I can not believe Cora is 10 weeks old today. She is getting so big and her personality even bigger. She does not even seem like a newborn anymore. Once Cora started smiling, a few weeks ago, she has been full of them ever since. Her smile melts my heart, it is so sweet.

Ready for Church!

We just got Cora this bumboo chair, that everyone swears by. It is fun to see her sit up in her chair, truly makes her seem old. (PS she is smiling at her dad who is standing next to me).

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe she is so adorable. I cant believe she is 10 weeks either! I cant wait to see her!

Julie said...

I can't believe she has enough hair for that little bow! I had some bows like that for Gracie and we didn't put them in her hair until she was like 18 months or something! She is so adorable! Has it really been 10 weeks!

Levi and Suzi said...

Brook, she is SO cute, and I LOVE her hair! Her outfit is so cute, too! Remember we were talking about it at GNO? It is a pettiskirt, and it would definitely be tough to make. Darn!

The Johnstun Family said...

Wow she is so cute! I love her hair I can't believe you ha the kid with awsome hair. I want to hold her. Why don't you send he to me for a wile then I will send her back when she starts to talk back.

Lacey Robinson said...

I cannot believe she's so big...wasn't she just born???

Wickywida said...

She is growing so fast. She will be so big by the time your family moves back to Salt Lake. Give her some kisses from Grandma Vicki - K.