Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Camp






I made it through my first girls camp. I was so surprised by how much planning and time goes into preparing for girls camp. I am just so grateful I had such a fabulous camp director (Thanks for everything Alesha). Camp was a total success...I think the girls had a lot of fun.























One of my favorite things up at camp was the canoe trip we went on. We had a lot of canoes that everyone was able to take out on the river. A few of us decided that it would be much more fun to ride the current down stream...swimming rather than canoeing.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Um A you never called me back, and B did you get these pics from Sis May? I want some of Sam and I canoeing!

Julie said...

I heard about the canoeing without the canoe and that the water was pretty cold!!! Looks like you had fun though!