Sunday, August 10, 2008

Waldameer

Skip's work, CVS Pharmacy, had their work party this weekend at Waldameer. It was a lot of fun. We got passes into the park and they also had a BBQ and prizes. It was great.



So this day was so much fun, I would almost say perfect....almost. The weather did not want to cooperate with us in the slightest. I can pretty much sum it up with rain, rain, rain. This picture gives everyone a good idea of what it was like. GOOD THING WE DID NOT LET IT STOP THE FUN.






4 comments:

Alesha said...

I still want to go there! Umm, I love the pics of the boys on the airplane! I seriously want to smooch Jace's face off! That stinks that it rained at least you guys made the best of it!

Alice said...

Too fun! There are some amazing pics on here. You do a great job with a camera and then putting the pics together. I love the one of Jace! I had no idea the Ravine Flyer was that big.

aLySsA said...

Thats so fun! I remember riding wicked at lagoon and it was soooooo scary! Good job Casen!

Wickywida said...

Wow, Casen you are so brave. Grandma Vicki would be way to scared to go on roller coster like that.