Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Casen!!

Happy Birthday to my Casen. His Birthday was on Sunday, April 5th. We started his birthday celebration by having his birthday party on Thursday at the Bounce Zone. He had a lot of fun with his friends. This is the perfect place for them to run and be crazy. On Sunday we celebrated his birthday with just our little family (until about 5pm...and then....more info to come).


Here is a picture of Casen and Jace before his party started. Both the boys were very excited about Casens party
.

Here is Casen on one of the many bounce things.

All of Casen's friends at his party

Casen opening his presents....he was very spoiled.

Blowing out the candle!




Happy Birthday my sweet Casen!!

2 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Thanks for a fun party Casen. Hope you have a great year.

Wickywida said...

Hi Casen, it looks like you had lots of fun at your birthday party. I wish I could have been there too. I love you,
Grandma Vicki :o)