Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Beach


Okay....so you will probably be seeing a lot of beach pictures on my blog. I hope to make it there a lot this summer. It is fabulous!!
This is Casen totally enjoying the beach. He loves to race his trucks across the beach and into the water. He also loves his new boogie board and playing in the water with that.

























So, let me explain this picture. I decided to take my sunscreen and apply it to the boys when we got to the beach. I rubbed sunscreen all over Jace and then sure enough 5 seconds later he was covered in sand. The sand and sunscreen was everywhere. All of my friends were making fun of this.
Needless to say, I have since bought the cool new aerosol sunscreen that you mist on them and it dries really quickly. Works much better.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Glad you have converted to spray sunscreen...no more sandy Jace! haha We need to go again soon!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Spray is better! That was a fun day. Now if the weather would cooperate, we could go more often.

Wickywida said...

Looks like loads of fun. I wish I could go to the beach with you this summer. That would be awesome. Grandma Vicki loves you.

aLySsA said...

fun! i havent been to the beach forever! i hope i get to go sometime!