Monday, July 28, 2008

The Lagoons

This evening we decided to go out to the lagoons and go canoeing with our friends, the Bairds. It was soooo much fun. The Bairds have a canoe and we were able to go to a place and rent one. We then headed out. I was so surprised how beautiful and peaceful these lagoons were. We are so lucky to have so many neat places, within 15 minutes of our house.





Mom and Casen






Dad and Jace





The Bairds





The perfect mormon family (we had a few borrowed kids)

7 comments:

The Brown Family said...

How fun! WE're gonna have to get together and do that, for sure

Levi and Suzi said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Who knew Erie had so many wonderful things to offer? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook! Just to let yo know I am checking out your Blog. Its Great! Hope you had fun at camp and got rested before work.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Great pictures. That was fun. I think you may need to invest in a canoe when Skip iss done with school...amongst all the other wants/needs when he is done with school.

Alesha said...

Cute pics! I deff want to do that before I leave! Um I love the pic with all the kids, I am suprised you didn't tip-a-canoe!

aLySsA said...

i saw your comment on my dads blog i was happy that he started one too but he switched to myspace! he said that blogging was too hard so just letting you know!

Blatter said...

Was this in Erie? It looks so fun! I will have to ask you about it, looks like a blast.