Monday, July 21, 2008

Hill Cumorah Pageant

After looking at all the historic church sites we headed back over to the Hill Cumorah to watch the pageant.


We were so lucky and got to meet up with Skip's grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. It has been so long since we have seen all of them so it was great to do a little catching up. (I have no idea why we did not get a picture of all of us together.). Skip and I just wish we could have spent more time with them. We got to the pageant so late so there was not a lot of time.



The above picture is my favorite one , that I took. There were so many different scenes that were amazing....this is just one.


The picture to the left is Skip and Casen enjoying the show. Yes my child is a dork and has his hoodie on with the hood up (when it wasn't even that cold). We all really enjoyed the show.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

That was a good time! Thanks for putting it all together! Minus your hotel fiasco, hey at least it was free! I totally want that pic of the pageant, that is great!

Sami said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't been to that pageant since I was 12 or 13 years old. It's awesome! I have got to get Cameron to help me plan a trip up there again.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Glad you had fun...other than the hotel issue. That is a fantastic picture of the pageant. I tried to get pictures, but my camera was having night issues. I might have to borrow...steal it for my blog post on the pageant.