Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cora's Very First Dance Concert

Everyone knows how excited I was to have Cora start dance.  I just love that sort of thing.  Cora has been loving her dance class.  She is always so excited to go and runs right in.  The dance rehearsal was the night before the concert.  Cora got up there and was so excited.  So......I thought we would have no issues the night of the performance.  I was wrong.  Cora started acting clingy right before it was to start.  I ended up having to go back stage with her because she would not go back by herself.  I was not sure if she was even going to do it when the time came.  Luckily she did go, a little reluctant, but still.  I was so happy.  I see a long future of dance haha!!




1 comments:

Alesha said...

That is just fabulous isn't it! One of the best parts of having a girl I'd say!