Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Disney Cruise 2011....Day 4

Puerto Vallarta
So Puerto Vallarta was our first port day.  The guys had decided they were going to go fishing.  We decided we would get off and take the kids shopping for souvenirs.



 Shopping was fun.  Each of the kids wanted something specific.  As you can see in the picture above Cora got a cute pink and silver purse and Jace got a red guitar.  They were super easy.  Casen on the other hand not so much.  He wanted a scorpion neckless.  I guess his friend has one so he thought it was a must.  First of all it was hard to find.  Then we found a couple of stores that had it.  It is so funny how they all try to say they are these precious medals and have this high price tag.  Of course I knew they were not real and eventually got it down to a decent price.  The kids all were very happy with their shopping experience.

The guys were not very good at taking pictures of their fishing trip.  I don't think they had very much luck fishing.  They only caught one fish all day.  Then they didn't even get a picture of it.  Can you believe that?  They said they saw a lot while they were out fishing.  They saw a lot of tuna jumping.  The fish were probably just taunting them haha.  At least the guys had fun.



After we were done shopping I hit the spa for a sea weed wrap.  My mom had won this at the spa raffle and did not want to do it so she sent me.  Gotta say it was a little weird haha.  I had mushed sea weed spread all over me and then I was wrapped in foil.  While I was soaking up the sea weed I had a scalp message.  This was not at all as I had pictured it.  It was more like a head squeeze, ear and hair pulling experience.  This spa experience definitely gave me a laugh when I got back with everyone.  I would not choose the sea weed wrap/ scalp message on my next cruise.

The boys returned home from fishing and then it was on to dinner and the show for the night.  Tonight it was Toy Story: The Musical

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I am seriously laughing out loud about the scalp massage! How hysterical is that?