Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Disney Cruise 2011...Day 5

Cabo San Lucas
We spent two days in Cabo and I absolutely loved both of them.  On this first day we got off and headed to the really nice beach resorts.  We had the plan of hanging out on the beach and jet skiing.  We rented three wave runners that could fit three people on each.  They were huge.  It was surprising how much Cora loved the wave runners she thought they were great.  Casen also loved them, especially when he was driving.  Jace didn't really care for the wave runners.  He just wanted to be at the beach and swimming.  Jace was crazy when it came to swimming in the ocean.  He would swim clear out to the way deep water.  We all had to keep up with Jace haha.  All three kids had life jackets on.  I was not about to have one of my kids drowned in Mexico.
Here are some pictures from Day 1 In Cabo:








After we played at the beach for a while my Mom, Ciara, Casen, and I decided we wanted to ride on the banana.  It was way way fun.  The banana was a double so you could sit on either side or in the middle.  The guy driving the boat was pretty crazy so about 5 minutes into the ride.....all four of us were in the middle.  I can not believe we do not have any pictures of this.  Sad.  This is something we will definitely do again.

1 comments:

Alesha said...

I always want to ride that banana thing when I see it! Looks so fun! I would have totally done the life jacket thing too! That is the last thing you need and with your past trip experience you never know! haha