Friday, December 2, 2011

Disney Cruise 2011.....Day 1

So we woke up bright and early (3 am) to get ready, get to the airport, and take the first flight out to California.  The boys had gone the day before with my parents and had gone to Disneyland.  That left just Skip, Cora, and I for the flight out.


After arriving in Long Beach we met up with my parents, Ciara, and the boys.  We then headed to the Disney Terminal to get on the Disney Wonder.


While we were waiting to get on the boat we, the girls, decided to go and say hi to Daisy.  Cora really wanted to go see her....until we got close then she had the death grip on Ciara.  So funny. 

When we got on the boat the real fun started.....First it was off to lunch, Yummy....Then touring the boating, and getting settled into the room.

This first night they had a sail away party on the top deck.  It was so much fun!! The kids..okay all of us really got into it.  Here are some pictures.





After the Sail Away party it was off to dinner.  We had early dinning which I think is easier with the kids.  After dinner I officially knew that I was going to gain some serious weight over the week.  It was just so good I could not stop myself haha.  After dinner it was on to the show of the night.  The show was All Aboard: Let the Magic Begin.


After the show we were all totally ready for bed.  After getting up at 3am it had already been a very long day.  We all fell asleep quickly. 

1 comments:

Alesha said...

You seriously had to wake Cora up at 3 AM? B would have DIED! and so would have I dealing with him! haha I want to go right now!! The food is so worth the weight gain!haha